Salvation and Praise Worship Center
Our church is centered around and based on the unchanging Word of God, our congregation and the community needs are of the utmost importance, Pastor Geoffrey and Delores along with S.A.P.W.C. are committed to meet the needs of God's People to the best of our ability. As a result, Jesus is exalted, God is glorified, and the Devil is horrified!
We accept the Holy Bible as the revealed will of God. The all sufficient rule for faith and practice intended simply as a basis of fellowship among us. We adopt the following statement of fundamental truths.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three person; God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his body resurection, his ascension to the right hand of the father, and in the blessed hope of his personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to himself his blood-bought church that it may be with him forever.
- we believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides the healing of the human body in response to believing prayer.
- We believe that according to Acts 2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking with other tongues is given to believers that ask for it.
- We believe in baptism in water and observances of the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the resurection of both the saved and the lost. One to eternal salvation, and one to eternal damnation.
You are Invited!